God doesn't just have something to say to us as adults in this week or prayer... He has something He wants to say to our children too!
👐 Family Prayer Fun 👐
Why not take some time each day this week, as a family, to talk to God and hear what God has to say.
Maybe you could even give your children the choice to take some time out from normal activities each day e.g. cut digital time short // making different choices.. instead of juice have water // no sweeties for a week! We want our children to make the choice to fast to focus on God, asking for His help and giving time to hear what He has to say to them. As when we fast and pray things happen!!
Today's Activity: God Cave
We want to praise God today because he is such a Great and Big God yet he loves our children so much and wants to spend time with them today!
1) Find some bed sheets / throws / furniture and as a family build a den together.
2) Gather your pillows and duvets to make it comfy inside!
3) As a family, spend time with God praising Him, here's a few tips of ways to engage:
• Read Matthew 19 where Jesus stops what he is doing to be with the children.
• Pick some YouTube hilsong kids songs and put them on. Have a mini praise party in your den with Torches.
• Catch a prayer: use a teddy or a ball to throw to each other in the den. When you catch the teddy you can say what you are thankful to God for.
Let the God Caves commence...
🤹 TODAY'S Story Time 🤹
You've heard of Cbeebies story time... For our week of prayer we are doing a 📖 story time 📖 every evening which links to the prayer activity you have been doing with your family!
This evening's story is on how much God LOVES to spend time with his children.
So get everyone together, sit back, relax and enjoy the story... and why not pray together at the end? 🙏